WATER JET LIPOSUCTION – HUMANMED
The well proven and reliable body-jet® uses the gentle power of water for body contouring.
Using the body-jet®, liposuction is performed in a safe, effective and easy way. Unlike conventional liposuction methods, during the water-jet assisted liposuction (WAL) and the water-jet assisted fat transfer, the fat is gently detached from the tissue structure by means of a flat, fan-shaped water-jet and may be aspirated at the same time. The surrounding connective tissue, nerves and blood vessels remain much less traumatised.
The WAL allows for excellent aesthetic results, the risks remain minimal and the healing process is fast.
The gentle separation force of the waterjet: During hydrodissection (water-jet assisted dissection) the soft tissue is separated or removed using the gentle force of the water-jet. The water-jet assisted preparation method ensures high tissue selectivity with efficient dissection associated with minimal collateral damage.
During the hydrodissection (water-jet assisted dissection) the WATERJET -ASSISTED LIPOSUCTION (WAL) and the AQUASHAPE procedure are being used.
- Short and effective pre-infiltration while needing 70% less tumescent fluid
- Harvesting of highly vital adipose tissue
- Reduced OP times as well as a shorter and smoother convalescence
- The selective power of the water-jet helps to reduce the blood loss, hematomas and swelling
- Irrigation and aspiration at the same time.
- Easy cannula handling is more comfortable for both, the surgeon and the patient.
- Low correction rate.
- Many years of experience in water-jet applications.
- Sterile, closed-loop system for fat harvesting.