- Are Rhinoplasty And Septoplasty The Same Thing
- How Many Revision Rhinoplasty
- How Rhinoplasty Change Your Face
- Rhinoplasty Recovery Day 9
- Who Needs Rhinoplasty
- Rhinoplasty Of Big Nose
- How Often Is Revision Rhinoplasty Needed
- Rhinoplasty 2 Days Post Op
- Which Insurance Covers Rhinoplasty
- Rhinoplasty 8 Days Post Op
- Rhinoplasty After 7 Days
- Rhinoplasty When Will Swelling Go Down
- Rhinoplasty vs Revision Rhinoplasty
- Rhinoplasty Yoga
- Rhinoplasty 7 Months Post Op
- Rhinoplasty Cost In Jalandhar
- Are Rhinoplasty Painful
- Rhinoplasty When Can I Touch My Nose
- Rhinoplasty Lifespan
- How Many Deaths From Rhinoplasty
- Rhinoplasty Cost In India 2021
- Rhinoplasty Without Splint
- Rhinoplasty 40s
- Rhinoplasty Doctors In India
- Will Rhinoplasty Help Sleep Apnea
- How Many Post Op Appointments After Rhinoplasty
- Will I Regret Rhinoplasty
- Who Does Rhinoplasty Near Me
- Rhinoplasty 1 Year
- Revision Rhinoplasty 8 Weeks
- Rhinoplasty Zurich
- Rhinoplasty 8 Months Post Op
- Rhinoplasty Zahra
- What Happens At 3 Weeks Post Op Rhinoplasty
- Rhinoplasty Zygomatic
- Rhinoplasty 1950s
- Who Can Perform Rhinoplasty
- Rhinoplasty Origin
- Rhinoplasty Vula
- What Rhinoplasty Can Do
- Rhinoplasty Near Me Cheap
- Rhinoplasty 9 Months
- Rhinoplasty Or Breast Augmentation
- Rhinoplasty Feels Like A Cold
- What Are The Chances Of Rhinoplasty Going Wrong
- Are Rhinoplasty Revisions Common
- Rhinoplasty vs Tip Plasty
- Who Invented Rhinoplasty
- Rhinoplasty With Threads
- Rhinoplasty Zits
Rhinoplasty: Nose Job Surgery In Punjab
Rhinoplasty or nose surgery is effective for any person suffering from an abnormal nose shape, breathing issues or any other related issue. Rhinoplasty is also recommended to enhance facial appeal.
Facial features define your self-image and self-identity. Your nose serves as the central facial feature and enables breathing function. No need to mention that facial attractiveness depends on the shape of your nose.
At Kyra Aesthetic Clinic, we have a full-fledged facility with a team of surgeons having more than 15 years of experience. Our precise techniques can decrease, increase or adjust the overall shape and size of your nose.
Who should consider a nose surgery?
* You want to lengthen or shorten your nose
* You need droopy tip correction
* You want to decrease or increase tip projection
* You want a reduction in the nasal height
* You want to repair nose deformity such as deviated, twisted or crooked nose
* You need corrections for birth-related nasal deformities
Rhinoplasty surgery procedure
Our doctor conducts a general examination along with a nasal examination to evaluate the requirements. The surgery is conducted under local anesthesia along with sedation. Sometimes, general anesthesia is given if the surgery requires extensive work.
The doctor creates necessary incisions and utilizes sutures for nasal structure modulation. Along with grafting, cartilage excision is conducted only if it becomes necessary. The base is modified and the shaping process is conducted. Finally, the skin gets settled back in its position with highly thin suture material.
The results appear pretty fast with rhinoplasty. You will be able to recognize the features right after your procedure. However, the results look perfect after the reduction of swelling. It takes about a month after rhinoplasty to see major results. In the case of tip sharpening, the results may take about 6-9 months along with some minor revisions.
Rhinoplasty recovery and care
The outer nasal splint and stitches are removed within first 5-7 days after the surgery. You will require about 7-10 days of rest to assist in the recovery process. It is common to experience temporary puffiness, swelling and bruising on your nasal and facial area. It is also possible to acquire a common cold. The doctor usually recommends medication, ice pack and a particular position to aid the recovery process.
The surgeon may call you back after one week for an evaluation. The surgeon will evaluate the rate of progress as well as the healing process.
Dr, Vikas Gawri is a certified and experienced cosmetic surgeon having more than 15 years of experience. He performs cosmetic surgery with precision and believes in a comprehensive consultation to make a patient feel comfortable throughout the process. His rhinoplasty surgeries have satisfied hundreds of patients in India and abroad. The surgeon focuses on attaining natural-looking results with the finest techniques and precision.
Contact today for personal consultation!
Schedule an appointment with our expert or call now to ask your queries. Our surgeon will closely assess your case for the best-suited recommendations.
You can also send us an email inquiry for our immediate response.