Fat grafting is also called facial fat rejuvenation, fat transfer, free fat transfer, autologous fat grafting or transfer, micro-lipoinjection, and fat injections. For simplicity, we’ll just call it fat grafting. Fat grafting is really two procedures – first the fat is harvested from one part of your body and then it is injected into the treatment area.
As an injectable filler, your own fat is almost perfect. It is soft and feels natural, it does not cause immune problems. Fat grafting is an office-based procedure that is usually performed under local topical anesthesia. The main downside to fat grafting is that your body tends to absorb it at least to some degree. There have been a lot of improvements in harvesting, treating, and injecting the fat with very good, lasting results.
Blepharoplasty is usually performed through external incisions made along the natural skin lines of the eyelids, such as the creases of the upper lids and below the lashes of the lower lids. Incisions may be made from the inside surface of the lower eyelid (transconjunctival ); this allows removal of lower eyelid fat without an externally-visible scar, but does not allow excess skin to be removed. The operation typically takes one to three hours to complete. It is done under general anesthesia or i/v sedation. Initial swelling and bruising resolve in one to two weeks but at least months are needed until the final result becomes stable. Blepharoplasty’s effects are best appreciated by comparing before and after photos of surgical patients. The anatomy of the eyelids, skin quality, age, and the adjacent tissue all affect the cosmetic and functional outcomes.
A well contoured jawline makes the face attractive in both male or female. Chin augmentation by a custom fit chin implant adds contour and strength to a smaller and recessed chin. It improves one’s confidence and the result is Permanent. Chin Augmentation Surgery ( called as Genioplasty) enhances the contour of chin , neck and jawline. The surgery involves placement of chin implant of a predetermined size and shape to the patients existing chin bone.
Lip Reduction Surgery also known as Reduction Cheiloplasty, Lip Reduction Surgery is one type of cosmetic plastic surgery that’s performed to balance the upper and lower lips. The ultimate goal is to enhance the facial appearance by specifically modifying the lips size while they continue to maintain normal function.
Buccal fat removal is a surgical process that involves fat removal from the facial buccal pads located in the middle of the cheeks. The fat deposit in the buccal pads is responsible for the roundness of the face. If you feel your chubby cheeks are damaging your looks, it’s the right time to contact us at Kyra Aesthetic Clinic for a world-class Buccal Fat Removal session.
When you want your facial features to look young once again, using a facelift procedure becomes the right choice. The medical term for a facelift is Rhytidectomy, a surgical treatment targeted to your face and upper neck. The effects of this surgery last for a minimum of 10 years or more. Kyra Aesthetic Clinic has experienced surgeons who perform precise procedures to resolve the signs of an aging face. The procedure corrects the muscle tone, volume, loosened skin fat, and fat redistribution. Doctors lift the layers of muscle, tissues, and skin. Other associated procedures involve Browlift and Eyelid surgery to correct sagging brows and eyelid.
Otoplasty or cosmetic surgery of Prominent or Bat Ears is a surgical procedure to change the shape and position of the prominent ears. You can choose to have Otoplasty, if you are bothered by how far your ears stick out from your head. A small incision is given at the back of the ear to expose the flattened cartilage. Permanent internal sutures are placed in the cartilage to create an anatomical fold in cartilage which looks natural. Secondly, the ear cartilage is also pulled backwards to reduce the projection of external ear.
Before & After
- How Much Does Blepharoplasty Surgery Cost
- Blepharoplasty And Brow Lift Cost
- Blepharoplasty How Much Does It Cost
- How Much Is Blepharoplasty Surgery
- Blepharoplasty Permanent
- Blepharoplasty Eye Bags
- Blepharoplasty 2 Months Post Op
- Blepharoplasty Healing Time
- Blepharoplasty Gold Coast
- Blepharoplasty With Brow Lift
- Blepharoplasty Eyelid Treatment
- Blepharoplasty Doctor
- Who Does Blepharoplasty Near Me
- Blepharoplasty Turkey
- What Is Blepharoplasty Procedure
- Blepharoplasty Upper And Lower
- Blepharoplasty In Chandigarh
- Blepharoplasty And Rhinoplasty At The Same Time
- Blepharoplasty After 10 Years
- Laser Blepharoplasty Near Me
- Blepharoplasty Markings
- Blepharoplasty In Hyderabad
- Blepharoplasty 1 Week Post Op
- Blepharoplasty Benefits
- Blepharoplasty Near Me Cost
- Blepharoplasty Under Eye Cost
- Blepharoplasty Before And After India
- Blepharoplasty Doctors Near Me
- Blepharoplasty For Hooded Eyelids
- Blepharoplasty Reviews
- Blepharoplasty For Under Eye Hollows
- Blepharoplasty How Long To Heal
- Blepharoplasty With Fat Transfer
- How Much Does Blepharoplasty Cost In Australia
- Blepharoplasty 3 Weeks Post Op
- Can Blepharoplasty Change Shape Of Eyes
- Blepharoplasty Vancouver Cost
- Blepharoplasty Healing
- Blepharoplasty Lower Lid Cost
- Blepharoplasty With Local Anesthesia
- Blepharoplasty What To Expect
- Blepharoplasty How Long Does It Last
- Blepharoplasty Results
- How Much Blepharoplasty Cost
- Blepharoplasty And Brow Lift
- Blepharoplasty Best Surgeon
- Blepharoplasty Hooded Eyes
- Is Blepharoplasty Major Surgery
- Blepharoplasty Youtube
- Blepharoplasty Surgery Before And After