Laser Tattoo Removal
Nearly 25% of the population in USA have atleast one tattoo. But not all of them are happy about their decision or they regret.
But the good news is that laser treatments can get rid of your unwanted tattoo. The history of decorative tattooing dates back thousands of years. The desire to remove them has probably existed just as long. Early attempts to remove tattoos have had less than desirable results. The advent of Q-Switched Laser has permitted the removal of tattoo inks with a very low risk profile.
How Does The Laser Work – Laser Tissue Interaction
Tattoo consists of thousands of particles of pigment suspended in the skin. Laser tattoo removal works on the principle of Selective Photothermolysis. Q Switched laser dilivers energy in ultra short duration typically in nano seconds. This energy is selectively absolved by tattoo ink particles and their temperature rises to thousand of degrees and the tattoo pigment is fragmented. These small fragments of pigment will be absorved by body’s own cells called macrophages by the process called Phagocytosis. The tattoo inks selectively absorb the laser energy without damaging the normal surrounding skin tissue in the process.
What are the Limitation of Laser Tattoo Removal?
Q Switch Lasers are the currently Gold Standard in Laser Tattoo Removal but the limitations may include as under –
- Incomplete clearance of Ink despite multiple sessions.
- Long Total treatment duration (in Months).
- Large interval between sessions (4-6weeks).
- Side effects such as dyschromia, blistering or scarring.
- At Kyra Clinic, we have ALMA Q Laser, which is a gold standard in treatment of Tattoos and Facial Pigmentation. It is US-FDA approved Nd-YAG Q Switch Laser.
- Treatment is done by expert team of Doctors including Skin Specialist and Plastic Surgeon.
- At Kyra clinic, we have State of Art Infrastructure with international standards.
Kyra Clinic is equipped with the Latest World Class Lasers, making our client feel the difference…
– Double Pulse Technology – delivering maximum power
– Multiple Wavelengths – for full spectrum multi-color tattoo removal
– Unique Depth Control Capabilities – for precise and accurate treatment
– Safe & Effective – for all skin types (I-VI) as well as for thin and delicate areas
1064 nm wavelength for blue/black ink 532 to 650 nm for green/red/yellow ink (coloured tattoo)
It is a common belief that tattoo removal has excruciating pain but it is wrong as the procedure in our clinic is painless.
The side effects can be hypopigmentation, skin scarring, erruptions, vesicles.
I underwent hair laser treatment from kyra clinic. I started looking smart and younger. I am very thankful to Dr. Vikas and his team.
I got my laser hair treatment from kyra clinic. Now I look young and dynamic.
I had hair loss problem. I went to Kyra Clinic for laser hair treatment from Dr Vikas. I am happy with the results.
I want to remove my tattoo. So I went to Kyra Clinic for tatto removal . After getting treatment my tattoo was removed
I had a tattoo on my hand which I want to get removed. The process for laser tattoo removal
treatment was painless and easy which I was expecting. Thanks Dr. Vikas Gawri’s.