When you look good, you feel good
Abdominoplasty or “tummy tuck” is a cosmetic surgery procedure used to make the abdomen more firm. The surgery involves the removal of excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen and to tighten the muscle and fascia of the abdominal wall. This type of surgery is usually sought by patients with loose tissues after pregnancy or individuals with sagging after major weight loss.
An circumferential abdominoplasty is an extended abdominoplasty plus a buttock lift. The resulting scar runs all the way around the body, and the operation is also called a Belt Lipectomy . This operation is most appropriate for patients who have undergone massive weight loss..
An abdominoplasty can be combined with liposuction contouring, breast reduction, breast lift, or occasionally hysterectomy, depending on the reason for the hysterectomy. A popular name for breast procedures performed in conjunction with an abdominoplasty is a “mommy makeover”.
In general, a complete abdominoplasty follows these steps:
- An incision is made from hip to hip just above the pubic area.
- Another incision is made to free the navel from the surrounding skin.
- The skin is detached from the abdominal wall to reveal the muscles and fascia to be tightened. The muscle fascia wall is tightened with sutures.
- Liposuction is often used to refine the transition zones of the abdominal sculpture.
- A dressing and sometimes a compression garment are applied and any excess fluid from the site is drained.
- A partial (or mini) abdominoplasty proceeds as follows:
- A smaller incision is made.
- The skin and fat of the lower abdomen are detached in a more limited fashion from the muscle fascia. The skin is stretched down and excess skin removed.
- Sometimes a portion of the abdominal muscle fascia wall is tightened.
- Liposuction is often used to contour the transition zone.
- The flap is stitched back into place.
Tumescent liposuction of the arms using microcannulas provides excellent cosmetic results. The arms are one of the areas that consistently yield the highest level of patient satisfaction and happiness.
I was very much concerned about the way my abdomen looked, loose skin and wrinkles all over, Was not able to wear sarees/crop-tops etc. I got my tummy tuck surgery which totally redefined my looks. All credit goes to Dr. Vikas. Also got fat grafting to my face done here. I am Totally Satisfied.
I have a big tummy which makes me difficult to sit on job for longer hours. I got my Tummy Tuck surgery at Kyra Clinic. It changes my life. I feel more active and energetic now.
I have fatty arms. I got liposuction done and achieved fine arms.
I had a loose breast after my second baby. I wanted to have full breast as before. I got operate. I got the desirable result and will highly recommended Dr. Vikas Gawri for the surgery.
I had a small and flat breast. is a great cosmetic surgeon. After Breast implant done by him successfully, I have a wonderful and attractive body.